Frequently Asked Questions
💬 How soon will I receive access to my files?
- If you purchased an "EDITABLE" template you will receive an email from corjl.com within 5 minutes with a link to access, edit, save and download your files. (Check your spam/junk folders if you don’t see it in your inbox.)
💬 How long do I have access to my files through Corjl?
- You will have access to edit your purchased templates for 90 days. Once you have downloaded your finalized file it is yours forever.
💬 I'm having problems editing the template through Corjl, what should I do?
- Most issues can be attributed to the web browser. We recommend you use Chrome.
- Contact Us if you are still experiencing issues.
💬 What is the best way to edit my template?
- A desktop computer or laptop is the best way to edit as you will have full access to changing text (i.e. size, colour and placement) and uploading and placement of images.
- Mobile editing is mostly limited to editing wording and replacing the photo (if applicable).
💬 What cannot be edited?
- The artwork and dimensions/orientation of your template cannot be changed.
💬 What format should I download in Corjl, PDF or JPG?
- PDF files can be printed at home or at a print shop on paper size US Letter 8.5” x 11” or A4 for Australia and UK. You can print up to 2 invites per page and include bleed and trim marks.
- JPG files can be printed at a photo lab or at home on photo paper, or sent electronically.
💬 If printed, will colors look exactly the same as what I see on screen?
- Due to variances in monitor/screen, printer calibrations, and quality of card stock used, colors may appear differently in print than on screen.
- It is highly recommended that you do a test print first before committing to multiple copies.
💬 Do you have any printing tips?
- Recommended paper weight is 110 lb (USA) or 300 gsm (Australia/ UK) white cardstock or the thickest your printer can handle.
- If printing at home set your printer to '100%' or 'Actual Size' before printing.
💬 Is anything shipped to me?
- No physical or hard copy items are shipped to you. All items sold are digital.
- Customers take responsibility for the printing of their files.