Frequently Asked Questions
💬 How soon will I receive access to my files?
- October 16 Update - Corjl is working hard to fix an issue that impacts customers receiving their links. During this time, orders will be sent to your email manually. Please allow for at most 12 hours to receive this, but it will be much sooner in most cases. Thanks for your understanding.
💬 How long do I have access to my files through Corjl?
- You will have access to edit your purchased templates for 90 days. Once you have downloaded your finalized file it is yours forever.
💬 I'm having problems editing the template through Corjl, what should I do?
- Most issues can be attributed to the web browser. We recommend you use Chrome.
- Contact Us if you are still experiencing issues.
💬 What is the best way to edit my template?
- A desktop computer or laptop is the best way to edit as you will have full access to changing text (i.e. size, colour and placement) and uploading and placement of images.
- Mobile editing is mostly limited to editing wording and replacing the photo (if applicable).
💬 What cannot be edited?
- The artwork and dimensions/orientation of your template cannot be changed.
💬 What format should I download in Corjl, PDF or JPG?
- PDF files can be printed at home or at a print shop on paper size US Letter 8.5” x 11” or A4 for Australia and UK. You can print up to 2 invites per page and include bleed and trim marks.
- JPG files can be printed at a photo lab or at home on photo paper, or sent electronically.
💬 If printed, will colors look exactly the same as what I see on screen?
- Due to variances in monitor/screen, printer calibrations, and quality of card stock used, colors may appear differently in print than on screen.
- It is highly recommended that you do a test print first before committing to multiple copies.
💬 Do you have any printing tips?
- Recommended paper weight is 110 lb (USA) or 300 gsm (Australia/ UK) white cardstock or the thickest your printer can handle.
- If printing at home set your printer to '100%' or 'Actual Size' before printing.
💬 Is anything shipped to me?
- No physical or hard copy items are shipped to you. All items sold are digital.
- Customers take responsibility for the printing of their files.